Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wind and Waves: Playing With My Camera

Trying the video feature again with a smaller file size. (Different video, for those of you who already enjoyed Paris on YouTube.)

While I wait for it to upload, thought we'd check back in for a few updates. First, let's check back in with the "My Son Is Dismantling My iPod" episode. For those of you wondering, the surgery a few weeks ago on all mobile wireless devices in our household by Third Child paid off. 1) He got them all put back together in working order. And 2) he signed with Apple today. We are now the proud parents of an employed (pending usual immigration hoopla, of course) Product Design Engineer. I have no idea what that means, but we are pickled tink!

I've had a few questions re: the new driving machine. Yes, it is an ultimate DM. Yes, it's a convertible. Yes, it's used (2003). And yes, it appears to be learning the routes to work and the beach in record time. I will be on auto-pilot to my regular haunts before you can say "Bye-bye, little red apple of my eye...."

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video and congratulations to TC!!

    ReplyDelete